If you haven’t finished, or even started your Christmas shopping yet, don’t panic, there is still plenty of time to order your Christmas gifts and stocking fillers in time for delivery on the big day.
Choosing the right gift for the right person is often our greatest challenge, so to give you some inspiration, we have listed our top five best selling country gifts for the Ladies in 2011.
1. The simply stunning bags in The Labrador Company collection appeal to Ladies of all ages, and would make a very special Christmas gift indeed. Classic, timeless and made in the highest quality materials these bags complement both casual and formal attire, and I wouldn’t mind waking up to one of these on Christmas morning myself!
2. If you are looking for a Christmas gift for the home, then you cannot go wrong with one of these delightful Bronze Sculptures by Harriet Glen. They look fantastic on the mantelpiece and come in a variety of different country themed designs.
3. The beautiful photo frames by the English Pewter Company make wonderful country gifts for the Ladies, especially when personalised with a favourite photo. Each of these stunning frames features a pewter emblem in a variety of different designs.
4. For the traditional Lady who prefers to correspond with hand written notes, the Bryn Parry note card collection is perfect. Each pack consists of eight beautifully decorated note cards and eight matching envelopes.
5. A fine piece of china from our Quail Ceramics collection always pleases, and the Border Collie Salt & Pepper pots are firm customer favourites. Adding a novel touch to your dining table, these cute condiment pots make the perfect Christmas country gift.
So treat the special Lady in your life to a special country gift this Christmas!