We all suffer from aches and pains from time to time, especially if you have spent the day walking through the countryside up and down rolling hills!
Sometimes stretching exercises can help to ease our pains, but for those of us who do not have the time or motivation to go to yoga, a wheat bag can be a wonderfully soothing solution. We have taken a look at what a wheat bag is and how it can help to improve our health.
What is a wheat bag?
- Containing 100% natural wheat inside an attractive outer bag, wheat can absorb both the hot and cold
- The wheat inside the bag is perfect for distribution around the body, settling around your shape and contours so that you can feel the heat or cold evenly
- This is a natural therapy that does not involve any medication or invasive procedure
How does a wheat bag work?
- Applying heat to the aching area of your body will increase the blood flow, which brings with it oxygen and proteins
- You can use a wheat bag warm from the microwave or cold from the freezer
- Wheat bags are often seen as a safer alternative to a hot water bottle
- It will offer instant relief and can be reused many times
What ailments can a wheat bag help with?
- Soothes back pain
- Helps to ease arthritis
- Calms a fever when used cold
- Can reduce swelling
- Aids sporting injuries
- Soothes menstrual cramps
- Can be used for headaches
- Relaxes shoulder and neck tension
- Relieves muscle spasms and decreases joint stiffness
- Reduces pain and inflammation
Click here to browse our full range of stylish and effective wheat bags